Chronic fatigue is quite complex medical disorders whose symptoms cannot be attributed to any underlying medical condition. Its best characteristic is that it doesn’t improve with rest.
As mentioned above, there isn’t single cause for chronic fatigue. However, it is believed that it`s triggered by different factors, including hormonal imbalances, viral infections, or immune system problems.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
- Unexplained muscle pain
- Moving joint pain
- Headaches that you’re not used to
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Sore throat
- Enlarged lymph nodes in your neck or armpits
- Unexplained muscle pain
- Unexplained depression (leading to social isolation)
- Feeling exhausted long after exercising or experiencing mental stress
Treating Chronic Fatigue with Meridian Lines
Meridian lines, also known as “energy pathways” or “energy highways”, host chee energy flow in the body. They can be mapped over the entire body, flowing within the body and corresponding to particular acupuncture points.
According to the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences, meridian “helps us to understand how basic substances of the body (Qi, blood and body fluids) permeate the whole body.”
Since meridian lines are based on the energetic distribution network of energetic manifestation, many people have started using approach to treat chronic fatigue.
Fatigue and the Triple Warmer
According to the Ancient Chinese Medicine of meridian lines, the energy line found behind the ear, also known as “Triple Warmer”, is linked to depression and chronic fatigue. This energy is not related to one single organ, but is distributed to all organs, regulating the relationship between hormonal distribution systems.
The term “triple warmer” refers to the link between the body, mind, and spirit within the human body, working to regular heat and water channels in the system. Over -energized triple warmer attacks the body and leads to chronic fatigue syndrome.
Below you have two self-help techniques which calm the triple warmer and help relieve fatigue.
- Place the left fingers under the left knee and the right fingers above the left elbow. You`ll feel pulse in both areas.
- Holding the two points enough allows you to feel the two pulses synchronized. If you don’t feel the pulses, hold for a few minutes more.
- Repeat the procedure on the right side of the body and hold until the pulses synchronize.
- Hold the left fingers at the indent at the outside of the left baby toe, while holding the right fingers at the point between the little and the ring finger. Hold until the pulses synchronize.
- Do the same with the other side of the body (right hand at right baby tie, left hand at the base knuckles of the right hand).